Wilson Clash 100 v2 Tennis Racket
: In stock
The hero model of the groundbreaking and immensely popular Clash line, the Clash 100 v2 slightly revises the recipe for more consistency, more sustainability and a more killer design. An immediate appeal for its blend of flexibility and stability for a feeling unlike any other, this racket elevates playability thanks to a revised construction at the tip of the hoop that significantly enlarges the sweet spot. Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets and end cap incorporate sustainable components for a reduced footprint on the environment. An embossed Clash logo on the throat completes a racket that pairs dynamic looks with even more dynamic performance.
The range that is unlike any other in Wilson’s history. These rackets are the most flexible frames on the market thanks to Free flex technology which has remapped the carbon layering within the frame. The Clash 100, at 295g, is our best seller within the range as it suits a number of playing styles. It has a 100 sq. inch head size which gives you a nice mixture of power and control. A 16×19 string pattern offers you added spin potential and a very head light balance point of 310mm makes the racket more manoeuvrable.
An embossed Clash logo on the throat completes a racket that pairs dynamic looks with even more dynamic performance.
- 100 Sq. inch head size and weight offer ideal balance of power and control.
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel.
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot.
- Innovative design features embossed Clash logo along throat and an anodised elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court.
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings.
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings.
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilise the extreme flexibility on off-centre hits.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response.
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint.
Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 295
Head Size in Sq. in 100
Beam Width 24 mm Flat Beam
Balance (+/- 5mm) 310 mm (Head Light)
String Pattern 16x19
Length in inches 27 inches
Stringing Tension Range 48-58 lbs
PLEASE NOTE ALL OF OUR RACKETS ARE SOLD FRAME ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED