Head Gravity Tour Tennis Racket 2023
: In stock
Feel the force with the Gravity Tour, which has been upgraded with state-of-the-art Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel and enhanced playability. The TOUR model is perfect for the advanced player looking to keep the weight around the 305g mark. The other advantage being that the racket comes pre-strung in a really good string at an optimum tension for the racket.
With its distinctive, rounded head shape and massive sweet spot, this racquet gives aggressive next generation tournament players the control, flex and forgiveness they need to dominate from the baseline. The Auxetic technology provides greater feel and feedback on every shot, boosting your confidence as you swing a racquet endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev. For an ultra-modern aesthetic that will turn heads, the signature Gravity flip design, with different colours on each side, has been refreshed with an asymmetric look.
- Innovative Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel
- Enormous sweet spot for control, flex and forgiveness
- Distinctive rounded shape
- Made for aggressive next generation tournament players
- Range endorsed by Endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev
- New asymmetric flip design
Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 285
Head Size in Sq. in 100
Beam Width 25 mm Flat Beam
Balance (+/- 5mm) 320 mm (Head Light)
String Pattern 16x19
Length in inches 27 inches