Wilson Blade 100L v9 Tennis Racket (FREE RE-STRING)
: In stock
A sharper, more stable Blade that's lightweight and provides ultimate control and feel.
Building on nearly 20 years of dominance, Wilson's Blade performance rackets continue to be the preferred choice of avid competitors looking for ultimate control, feel and stability. A lighter and more maneuverable racket for effortless swings, the Blade 100L V9 improves upon the outstanding design of the V8 by sharpening responses and increasing stability. Featuring a new Emerald Night Green matte finish, this racket gives players an optimal blend of control, feel and power. Its braided graphite + basalt frame with DirectConnect carbon fiber handle delivers improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Blade Benefit: Feel and Control
- Light Version: More maneuverable racket than Blade 100 V9
- 16x19 String Pattern: Open string pattern generates greater capacity for power and spin
- Innovations: Updated features and composition improve stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel
- Upgrades: Latest bumper and grommet design is easier to apply, more durable, and fits the racket smoother
- Design: Dynamic Emerald Night Green matte finish with pops of orange compliment the sharp responses of the frame
Grommet Construction Provides A Consistent, More Forgiving String Bed Response While Dramatically Increasing The Sweet Spot.
Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
Braided Graphite + Basalt
Elastic and reactive material combination improves the flex of a racket to increase ball contact with the strings for enhanced feel and greater control.
Top Grip Taper
Tapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
The new Blade technology that provides an enhanced, firmer feel that increases stability and creates a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Designed with avid players in mind, this "sharper Blade" is ideal for those seeking to improve their game.
Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 285
Head Size in Sq. in 100
Balance (+/- 5mm) 330 mm (Head Light)
String Pattern 16x19
Length in inches 27 inches
Stringing Tension Range 50-60 lbs