Wilson Pro Staff 97L v13 - Black
The Pro Staff 97L v13 provides a lighter and more manoeuvrable frame for any player who craves the classic Pro Staff precision and feel, but prefers a more arm-friendly swing weight. This model comprises a new construction, Braid 45, that increases precision by arranging the carbon fibers at 45 degree angles for improved ball pocketing feel and remarkable stability through the swing. Modern design meets classic heritage with an exposed carbon fiber weave gloss finish above the 3 & 9 of the racket, a sleek black elastic base and a pair of red and yellow pinstripes along the throat for a look that marries signature Pro Staff inspiration with novel innovation.
Featuring a design that summons the heritage of the iconic Pro Staff franchise from years past, the all-new Pro Staff series enhances precision while maintaining the classic feel beloved by its users worldwide. The key ingredient: double braided fibers arranged at 45 degree angles that net incredible ball pocketing feel and stability.
- Lighter and more manoeuvrable Pro Staff
- Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
- String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
- New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Modern design gives nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat
Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 290g
Head Size in Sq. in 97
Beam Width 23
Balance (+/- 5mm) 325
String Pattern 16x19
Length in inches 27 inches