Thorlos Experia GREEN Ankle Unisex Running Sock
: In stock
Recycle. Buy recycled. Repeat.
Discover EXPERIA GREEN, an eco-friendly line of Performance Socks, made from REPREVE, the most trusted branded performance fiber made from recycled materials.
Bringing to you the Experia second skin feeling and the amazing benefit of REPREVE fabric. EXPERIA GREEN keeps feet cool, dry and comfortable. Soft, cotton-like feel with performance comfort. It's the ideal sock for everyday activities including moderate running and fitness.
Experia Green Ankle features:
- Targeted heel and toe light cushion for comfort.
- Mesh construction for optimal breathability.
- Arch support to gently hug your foot.
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- No rub toe seam construction to prevent blisters.
- Each pair of Experia Green socks contributes to recycling an average of 4 plastic bottles.
- Fiber content: 70% Recycled Polyester, 27% Nylon, 3% Spandex
BUY EXPERIA GREEN NOW, FOR THE GOOD OF TOMORROW.
REPREVE FABRIC: Billions of plastic bottles go into landfills every year. But now you can do something about it. REPREVE is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fiber made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles). Buy products made with REPREVE to make a difference.