We look forward to re-opening our physical store on April 12th. In fact, we can't wait!
Our online store is always open, we offer FREE TRACKED shipping on orders over £30 we are also offering FREE and SAFE local HOME DELIVERY on selected working days, we will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date and time.
We are RE-STRING AND CUSTOMISING RACQUETS ready for the return of outdoor sports on March 28th. To arrange stringing/customisation of your racquet simply contact us via our live web chat, call our store (lines are re-directed so we can take your calls during daytime hours) or email us. We can then arrange a time for you to drop off your racquet and estimated time of completion.
We also offer FREE virtual appointments for running shoe fitting, tennis racquet fitting and any general purchases in which you require our help or advice (please book either a running shoe or racquet fitting and leave a note if it is more of a general purchase appointment). You can book your appointment via our online booking form and again these will be available on Wednesday + Friday from 9.30am - 12.30pm.
You can book virtual appointments here.
The best way to contact us during our store closure is our live web chat or please contact us via email (web contact form).
Above all THANK YOU for your PATIENCE, KINDNESS + SUPPORT whilst we navigate these challenging times, we will ALWAYS do whatever we can to put our customers needs first and ensure you have a safe and enjoyable shopping experience with us.
See you very soon
With much love
Jo, Nick and our team at Nick Rivett Sport
COVID19 - IN STORE SAFETY PROCEDURES
(OUTSIDE OF LOCKDOWN PERIODS)
* Maximum of 2 households allowed in store at any one time.
* From July 24th inclusive all customers are required to wear a mask in store
* Plexiglass barriers have been fitted around our till area for customer and staff safety
* We no longer accept ANY cash payments - card only please.
* We ask a 1m distance is kept in store at any time and customers follow our flow of traffic guidelines
* Our store will be rigorously cleaned morning, throughout the day and of an evening.
* Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the store and we ask hands are sanitised before touching any products.
* All footwear that is tried on will be fully sanitised and quarantined overnight, we ask all customers to bring their own try on socks, we are no longer able to provide socks.