WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO CONFIRM WE ARE NOW OPEN!
COVID19 - IN STORE SAFETY PROCEDURES
* Maximum of 2 customers allowed in store at any one time.
* Plexiglass barriers have been fitted around our till area for customer and staff safety
* We no longer accept ANY cash payments - card only please.
* We ask a 2m distance is kept in store at any time and customers follow our flow of traffic guidelines
* Our store will be rigorously cleaned morning, throughout the day and of an evening.
* We ask customers to consider wearing a face covering when in store
* Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the store and we ask hands are sanitised before touching any products.
* When trying on footwear we ask customers wear safety gloves (the we will provide) all footwear will be sanitised after use and left in a quarantine area over night.
* We offer safe CLICK + COLLECT service, order online and collect your order at our door.
* Free HOME delivery within the Brighton and Hove area, select the HOME DELIVERY option via our online store at checkout and we will contact you to arrange a safe and convenient delivery
* FREE FaceTime appointments will be available if you are unable to visit us in store - purchase can then be made via our online store.
Above all we ask for your PATIENCE AND KINDNESS whilst we navigate our business in unusual times, we will ALWAYS do whatever we can to put out customers first and ensure you have a safe and enjoyable shopping experience with us.
Please also feel free to join our community tennis facebook group The Tennis Squad. A community platform we would like to facilitate to connect like minded tennis players. Often finding people to have a hit with can be tricky, here we hope to create a platform to support our tennis community during these unprecedented times. Everybody is welcome of all ages and ability - lets connect and talk and make plans to come together again when it is safe to do so.
Please stay safe.
With much love
Nick, Jo and our team at Nick Rivett Sport